What we do?
- Campaign management implements public relations, product development, and sales to create, execute, monitor, and measure marketing programs directed at specifically target audiences.
- we use traditional marketing techniques such as: Print, road signs, mail outs, postcards.
- Surveys are conducted to evaluate product/services campaigns’ effectiveness.
Gains of our Campaigns
- Increasing sales and profits
- Introducing a new product
- Increasing product awareness
- Establishing a brand image
- Defining the brand experience
- Reducing the impact of negative publicity
- Generating new customers